There are still spots open for our upcoming Powered Industrial Truck (forklift) train-the-trainer class on Monday, December 18, 2017.
Our course includes classroom instruction at our location and hands-on instruction at your facility.
You will learn:
- Adult learning techniques
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI Standards overview (OSHA CFR 1910.178)
- Operating instructions, warnings, precautions and instrumentation
- Power plant operation and maintenance
- Steering and maneuvering
- Operating limitations
- Pedestrian traffic
- Restricted aisles
- Hazardous locations
- Operating on sloped surfaces
- Surface conditions and pre-operation walk through
- Vehicle-capacity, inspection, recharging
- Available attachment adaptation
- Designing hands-on employee training courses
You will also receive a training resource binder, including electronic copies, that has everything you’ll need to conduct quality, OSHA-compliant training at your facility.
Call 920-830-2882 or email email@example.com for more information.