Maintain your Monitors!
We calibrate portable, fixed, single, and multi-gas detection monitors that are used in a variety of applications such as:
- Entering confined spaces
- Detecting gas leaks
- Detecting vapor leaks in plants (i.e ammonia)
- Air quality monitoring
- Analyzing toxic vapors
- Supplied air systems
Sign up for Automatic Calibration Reminders
We offer an array of services to suit your needs:
- Emergency Delivery
- Emergency On-site Service (Within Wisconsin only)
- Calibration Certification
- Rental Services
Brands We Work With Include:
Our Calibrations are held to manufacturers standards that meet or surpass OSHA Confined Space Standard 1910.146. Our experienced safety trainers have calibrated over 500 instruments and have had over 17 years of experience in the field. Our employees have been trained by multiple manufacturers to service, calibrate, diagnose, and repair instruments.
We guarantee a quick turnaround to ensure we meet your needs!
Simply print out our Calibration Order Form and send the completed form with instrument to:Attention: Service Department Fox Valley Safety & Training
3230 E. Pershing St.
Appleton, WI 54911
When to calibrate?
- With a new instrument
- When a specified time period is elapsed
- When a specified usage (operating hours) has elapsed
- When an instrument has had a shock or vibration that may have put it out of calibration.
- Sudden weather changes
- When an instrument will not zero properly
- When readings are questionable
- When an instrument has been exposed to toxic atmosphere
Most Calibrations start at $75.00 plus shipping costs. Please contact us for more Information.